Saturday, January 11, 2014

out of Iowa

The airport adventures continue. Went to the airport in CR early today and got to wait with someone I knew from the hospital for three hours and then got to see Lois and Randy and Jenny there too! Fun to have four people I know on the plane with me. :-) Our plane was delayed because of weather but I still had plenty of time to get out of Atlanta.  I got to speak to a woman trying to get to Budapest who was upset that she's not going to make her connection. She was very worried but I got to talk with her and distract her for awhile!

Boarded the second plane to Paris now. Hoping to do lots of sleeping. I'll update again from Congo!

2 comments:

  1. Hi girlfriend -- please update us when you are in Paris. Hopefully you will be with English speaking French couple during your layover : ) That would be great -- or maybe you will need to use some of your high school French . ENJOY !!! Karen B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning - Noel Samson and his wife are looking for you at the CDG airport right now ! Noon in France They would like to meet you ! SURPRISE !! Karen B

    ReplyDelete